Sunday, January 25, 2009

so tired of the cold...

but i am happy to have fun inside!

i love GOING to the movies. popcorn, coke zero, popcorn, a fun escape from reality and did i mention the popcorn!

there are a few movies coming up that i want to see. i tend to lean towards happy, funny, action packed and STUPID movies. nothing profound, realistic, scary, SAD or emotionally draining. i want to leave the movie feeling good and maybe even chuckling a bit, not with red swollen eyes and a runny nose.
*and yeah, i really do intend to see fan boys (matinee only) because i am secretly a star wars nut! princess leah was my idol when i was a kid. and han solo was my guy. no luke skywalker for me, he was just too good!

**i also realize that sunshine cleaning will probably stray from my happy movie theme, but it's got amy adams in it and i LOVE her!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

looks like a great list. my sister saw Mall Cop & thought it was pretty funny. Have fun & enjoy the popcorn.

Shannon said...

I love popcorn and movies, too! I don't think that I have the most discriminating taste, haha. My boys thought Mall Cop was really funny, and the kids and I really liked Inkheart. It has been slammed by a lot of critics, but the casting was perfect. Paul is just dying to see Push; is it PG-13? Let me know what you think.

Carlanna said...

You should let me now when and where you go see the "chick flicks" I'd love to join you. :) I really want to see "He's just not that into you" In my house I get outvoted on the movies all the time and never end up seeing girl movies.

kelly said...

LOVE the movies and POPCORN, extra butter please!!
that trailer for sunshine cleaning looked SO good!!
and i'm dying to see new in town!
and kevin james is too funny, might have to see mall cop.
count me in as a date!

Unknown said...

i don't get to the theatre too ofter, but push looks pretty cool. i know that mall cop is supposed to be funny, or at least my 11 year old said all his friends think so!!
enjoy your popcorn. i think i need a coke.

Shannon said...

love your new background! :)