Wednesday, January 7, 2009

good thing santa's resting...

so i was naughty.
i REALLY wanted (have for a long time) this 50mm canon lens for my slr. i mean great photographers like tara whitney & karen russell tout the yumminess of a 50mm lens. so i knew i needed one. sure i do just fine with my kit lens, but i want better than fine. i am sure their lenses cost way more than my little $82 lens, but i am SO happy with it, and i couldn't beat the price....right?
ummm, love you jas:)
*thanks for telling me it was on sale ally!

2 comments:

kelly said...

how fun to have a new toy!
i have this lens for my nikon and i love it. i'm just too lazy to changes lenses. i was just wishing i had this with me yesterday when i was taking the baby pics.

Shannon said...

I would say this is a "quality of life" investment. So it was really more of a need than a want... :)