Friday, January 9, 2009

planning is SO much fun...

for me the fun of a trip starts with the planning. i love the details big & small. making budgets (these kind of budgets i like, jason's kind...not so much), setting up payment plans, fiddling with possible itineraries, making a countdown or 2 and dreaming about the trip with the help of great sites like flickr.

disney vacations are the best because there's just so much to look at and a bunch of free scrapworthy stuff you can get ahead of time. the best thing i have found so far for our upcoming trip is a personalized keepsake map of the four disneyworld parks. if you know of anything cool i should order or even have some great trip advice please send it my way.

i have a feeling that this disney trip may be the best one so far. not only is it our 1st time to disney world and our 1st time on a cruise, but we get to share the experience with our very good friends the lees & minughs. could it possibly get any cooler than that?i am kind of on a big huge labs mosaic binge right now, but i LOVE how you can get see so many pictures and it's SO easy.

*a word of warning i may spout disney A LOT this next year.*
i'll try to keep it to every few posts.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Spout away! It is fun to share in the excitement of a dream vacation - even if it is someone else's. I agree with you about the planning. I have a whole file folder of places I want to visit (mostly antique stores and cupcake shops) in various cities scattered around the country JUST IN CASE I ever go to that city. I will be ready!

kelly said...

love, love, love the mosaics!
so cool!
and getting me super excited!!

Jaime said...

you deserve to talk about it as much as you want. I too love the mosaics, it's just plain fun.

I'm giving you a blog award, so check out my blog later for the post.

Shannon said...

Consider yourself double tagged! I, too, have given you an award. Isn't it wonderful to know you are appreciated? :)