Thursday, February 5, 2009

sweet baby goodness...

is something my blog usually lacks.

i just don't get a chance to take baby photos very often so i was thrilled to take pictures of my friend claire's beautiful baby girl. she was just so sweet and her parents were so obviously in love that i just couldn't help taking over 500 pictures! i weeded those down to 77 favs and these are my favs from that batch.now i am just waiting for claire & james to pick their favs and i'll get to design a birth announcement for them!
so much fun!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a beautiful little girl. My favorite pics are the ones with her little tongue sticking out, and the one with both of her parents staring down at her. Your photos are awesome, Gina!

Anonymous said...

GINA - -lv the photos, you did a fantastic job. The one of the parents with her is darling and especially love the little one w/her legs and belly button....I think I hear my own - -TICK'TOCK, TICK'TOCK

kelly said...

g, i think you have a new profession!
these are gorgeous!!
it's a ton of work, huh?
but the ultimate gift...

Jaime said...

What great photos. That baby girl is so beautiful, and has the widest brightest eyes. What a fun family to photograph.