Wednesday, December 10, 2008

christmas pictures anyone...

not really, i am done for the year (except for my sister's family). I actually really enjoyed taking pictures for the lees, the shuldas (my brother), the minughs, the embreys and kiki's posse. it is NOT something i would like to do full time though. it's just TOO STRESSFUL worrying if i actually got some shots they would like.

we went to the park with eric, delaney & grant. the kids had fun running around and shimmying up the climbing wall. kelly & rob picked the downtown seattle library for their location. it was VERY cool and loaded with fun spots. thankfully rob & kelly both had some great ideas of what they wanted. afterwards they took jas & i to juno for lunch...the turkey sandwich i had was too die for, i can't imagine anything being better. for amy, clark, baylie, rylie & baker we visited their gorgeous new house, which is still in the process of being built. can i just say I AM SO JEALOUS...except that they are living in BFE! we had a blast exploring with them and getting an idea of what the finished house will look like. they took jas, kial & i to changs for lunch...so good! until 2009!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Gina, you are such an awesome photographer. And it is so fun to spy on Kelly and Amy! I, too, love Amy's house... gorgeous.

Carlanna said...

I'm so freakin' jealous. Put me down for next year. Amy and Kelly's pictures look GREAT!! Did you photoshop Seahawks Stadium? I love it!!

gina said...

i found a good picture of qwest field online and superimposed my brothers family into it with photoshop.
my brother is a seahawks nut. every year i do 2 christmas cards for him one holiday and one seahawks themed.

Jaime said...

you did a great job on the pictures. I actually thought Kelly had taken the picture herself for their c-mas card, had no idea you did it. Love it. Have a great Christmas.

kelly said...

g, you are the BEST!!
i love my pics and amy's and eric's.
you are such a great friend!
(oh, and i had that turkey sandwhich again today, YUM!)
love ya!

Kiki said...

Dude, you are the BEST photographer and the only one I completely trust with my family photos...because well, you love us and the photos show it (corny huh?)
True though. The photos you maake express family through the eyes of family... So where I understand you may not want to do this full time...you can't leave the family hanging :) Love ya G'!!!