Tuesday, February 24, 2009

wishlist...

something i enjoy doing is making wishlists on amazon.com. its mostly stuff i will never own, but it's still fun.

here are a few things i have on my list right now...

this is a great backpack that combines a camera bag AND a laptop carrier. my friend ally has one so i've looked at it in person and KNOW it would work great for traveling. i have a camera remote AND it works pretty well, but i WANT this one. this one has a delay option on it...which would be nice to have.this wide angle lens is enough to make me weak in the knees. ok maybe not quite that dramatic, but i still would LOVE to have it. i can just imagine the cool photos i could get a disneyworld with this baby. any one have a spare $700? no? sadly, me either.and lastly, i would really like to upgrade to a canon rebel xsi. i like my rebel xt, but the HUGE view screen on the back of the xsi makes me DROOL. one day i WILL get this. kial and i have a deal that she gets my xt once i have the xsi...pretty good deal for both of us.anything fun on your wishlist?

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Gina you rock! I am totally addicted to my amazong wishlist too. I have lots of stuff on it that I want, some of which I hope I'll get at some point in my life.

here are a few of my items:
30 Rock seasons 1 & 2
various cricut cartridges
photoshop elements 3 for dummies

I need the last item, really bad! I just want to be able to do fun, creative things in photoshop like so many of you girls do.

Di you kow you can create a wishlist at target.com. Oh yeah baby!

Carlanna said...

The Wolverine
F2D™ 35mm Film to Digital Image Scanner Converter
Scans negatives and slides into 5MP digital images at Costco.

I feel the need to archive my negatives.

gina said...

carlanna, i NEED that too. I was recently thinking the same thing about my negatives. plus i have a TON of slides from my childhood that need to be scanned.

if you get it let me know what you think.

Unknown said...

i do not have a wish list. .. but if i did it would all be for my house. . .new cabinets, granite countertops, new carpet, new hardwood floors,etc, etc.
I would also like a nice new camera as well. i will be saving for a while for all these things.

Shannon said...

I have an Amazon wishlist, too. It is full of sewing books. :)

kelly said...

um, a clothes drying rack for my new laundry room. not that fun i know.
and converse tennies for cami and i on target.com.
so fun to dream huh?