Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 thanksgivings and SO much to be thankful for...

we had 3 thanksgiving celebrations this year. the 1st with my family the weekend prior, the 2nd in portland with jason's brothers family and his mother and the 3rd with jason's dad & stepmother. we are so lucky to have so much family near by and we enjoyed spending time with all of them.
i recently saw a list posted on a blog by my friend kelly's sister in-law jaime about the top 5 things she is most thankful for and it got me thinking about my own list.

i am thankful for many things, but these are the 1st 5 that come to mind...

5.starbucks...yeah it's a big corporate conglomerate, but they seem to hire some of the coolest people and those cool people make a very addictive venti black iced tea.

4.the awesome ladies i work with. kiki and ally are my sanity at work and make having to go there each day a good thing (well as good as it can be). i can't imagine being there without them. it helps that they totally rock and constantly make me laugh. betsy, debbie, mika & ashley also contribute to my work happiness.

3.my friends. i have wonderful old friends like kelly, amy & rach and amazing newer friends like mary ann, jennifer & christina. i feel really blessed with the friends i have made over the years. they are all good people that i am proud to know.

2.my family. i have amazing parents who do SO much for me and my family. i have great nephews and a sweet and sassy niece who make my life more interesting and full. AND i have the most amazing girls ever. they are so cool and fun and wonderful and kind and good. i LOVE those girls so much.

1.jason. he is the best guy ever. he completely loves me and thinks i am practically perfect just the way i am (except for my starbucks mug issue). he is totally supportive of me and always wants to make me happy. he is my best friend and i can't imagine my life without him.

now that kiki is blogging and hopefully ally too, i think you both need to make your own lists. i am sure kiki's will be all mushy, but i will try and deal with that.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the post Gina!!! I enjoyed reading your list too. ;)

kelly said...

i'm so thankful for you too!
and i love your new format!

Anonymous said...

Hello All.
I the essential once upon a time here.I wish to manifest to you,info Blog

charlie uchea nude
[/url] what think?